So slow.........dropping out.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mostly at night server too busy but not often been fine today

today wendays arvo in adel dropped out for me ..for ages couldnt even load the site in the end but every other website work and load fine..other then that all good

also got the 'server is too busy' remark yesterday. late afternoon i think....

I'm going ok (for a change) - only commenting because usually when you've suggested slow - it has happened to me too... not this time tho.

Well, 1 minute its quick, next minute its slow and at times it simple .................you know..........lol

Just dropped out for me - all else working... APS - too busy for me... :(

But back on again.... so perhaps I spoke too soon....

perhaps deleting some old posts like some of the 294000 in aussie snakes or some of the 370000 in general discussion or some of the 114000 in herp help will help the site load and run better? surely all those old posts are not needed anymore.

Old posts are handled differently at the database side than new posts, so they do not cause any major impact on the site load. The issue has to do with the number of users that are on the site concurrently at some times. We are looking at ways to upgrade our capacity and further optimize the web site and will hopefully have a more permanent solution soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back