So where

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tehehe.
just thought id add another 2 cents because im a little excited.
the guy ive been..."seeing", the mate, is ya typical knob. hes 21 thinks hes the bee's knees and yeah im not actually sure why i like him. neway seeing him on a weekend is like getting blood from a stone, he loves his weekends with the boys....every weekend.
neway i asked if he wanted to stay at the hilton this weekend and he actually sed yes ^_^

b4 anyone says anything nasty, hes already getting some so hes not only saying yes so he can finally get lucky (glares).

im just happy he actually wants to spend some time with me. :)

He want to spend time at the hilton.... Sorry.

Plenty of nice us decent guys around..... just all taken..... :D

tehehe.
just thought id add another 2 cents because im a little excited.
the guy ive been..."seeing", the mate, is ya typical knob. hes 21 thinks hes the bee's knees and yeah im not actually sure why i like him. neway seeing him on a weekend is like getting blood from a stone, he loves his weekends with the boys....every weekend.
neway i asked if he wanted to stay at the hilton this weekend and he actually sed yes ^_^

b4 anyone says anything nasty, hes already getting some so hes not only saying yes so he can finally get lucky (glares).

im just happy he actually wants to spend some time with me. :)

What? You are second fiddle in his life.....wouldn't last long in mine...:lol:

This thread pretty much sums it up, all you Doris's just keep banging on, and on, and on, and on, and on. Can only really understand you after a few beers on a Saturday night.;)

lol not second fiddle, i just dont feel like drinking with him on weekends with the boys.
i see my mates on weekends on the gold coast... :( i dont drink so.. sitting there with a drunk boys doesn't phase me as entertaining :p

i dunno how to do an angry face so

*angry face* >=(

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................beer goggles........why worry about em .,,batteries are cheap and you know blokes ,they only take out the garbage for a short while .......dogs keep you warm in bed ...intelligent converstations you have with your gal pals...and once they truely get cloning underway you wont need em for breeding.......so why whinge ......if you really want one pm me you can have mine ,he is partially toilet trained depends on how many beers he has had ,he is the king in his own head, he barks alot thats just to remind me that he is here ,he thinks he is still capable of taking on two 20 year olds especially after he has had a few beers, he still has teeth and hair but has developed a storage tank in the front just incase of world hunger, sometimes i find him funny but would trade him in on a reptile anyday.........:)

i wish my dad would find a nice lady...hahahaha
he deserves it.
and hopefully it means my sister would move outta home.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................beer goggles........why worry about em .,,batteries are cheap and you know blokes ,they only take out the garbage for a short while .......dogs keep you warm in bed ...intelligent converstations you have with your gal pals...and once they truely get cloning underway you wont need em for breeding.......so why whinge ......if you really want one pm me you can have mine ,he is partially toilet trained depends on how many beers he has had ,he is the king in his own head, he barks alot thats just to remind me that he is here ,he thinks he is still capable of taking on two 20 year olds especially after he has had a few beers, he still has teeth and hair but has developed a storage tank in the front just incase of world hunger, sometimes i find him funny but would trade him in on a reptile anyday.........:)
:shock: karen... Darling, is that you...:shock:

I am second fiddle to no one....not now not anytime..........wouldnt stand for that one but then again as i said before i got a good one and left the dregs for you lot..

My Uncle Bob is looking for a lovely lady. He is a little bit shy initially, but he is willing to give the right girl a good time and has lots of love to give.

2yn07q1.jpg
2yn07q1.jpg
[/IMG]

HAHAHAHA This thread has given me such a laugh!!
Uncle Bob looks so delightful!

I must be one of the good ones. My wife's not letting go of me!!
All i can do now is run to the end of my chain & bark! ;):D

Carpet Cleaner - that looks a lot like me first thing in the morning.

But not the teeth - not yet anyway.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back