So where

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats so not true !!......Its women.....you start going out with them & everythings dandy....then a few months down the line they tell you what you can & cant do....then what clothes you should be wearing...what you should & shouldnt say...etc...then 6mths later they want to split....because youre not the man they met 6mths ago !!:shock::lol:
We all know thats true dont we guys???

hehehe Mark, you always make me laugh!!!
So young and yet so cynical!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on girls,
We all know that you have to kiss a lot of toads to finally find Prince Charming...

Come on girls,
We all know that you have to kiss a lot of toads to finally find Prince Charming...

Ohhh...I've met Prince Charming. He was just married to someone else at the time. :?

It's true what they say...all the goods ones are married or gay.

no not quite right...just cause they are married doesnt mean they are .."good"
just appear that way!

its a piece of paper...not a pair of shackles..lmao!

yep...sounds like the correct terminology...right species!...she is a winner!!!!!
& the crowd cheers!!! yayayayay!:p

LMAO.............dont be like that .........its not half ..........if there is kids involved its more like 80 -20 :) still looking for a wifey waruikazi?........lol:)

better off paying for one of those might be a bit steep at first, But you know nothing is gonna come back on you in 9 months to reap your car or noose around your wallet for the next 18 years :)

So this guy walks into the bedroom at night while his wife was lying n bed. He was carrying a pig under his arm. The man says - "See, that's the cow I have to sleep with when you've got a headache!"

His wife, clearly dismayed by this comment answered "I think you'll find that that's a pig."

The man replied "I think you'll find I was talking to the pig!"

So this guy walks into the bedroom at night while his wife was lying n bed. He was carrying a pig under his arm. The man says - "See, that's the cow I have to sleep with when you've got a headache!"

His wife, clearly dismayed by this comment answered "I think you'll find that that's a pig."

The man replied "I think you'll find I was talking to the pig!"

Ha ha ha.....Thats old but.....

so on the subject of male V female then .......slimey told a male orientated joke and yes its funny now one for us girls....."whats the useless bit of skin around the penis called?...................................THE MAN!....":)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back