So where

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH - you go girl!

Ok another one for the chicks (i'm sure i've told this one before)...

Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

OUCH - you go girl!

Ok another one for the chicks (i'm sure i've told this one before)...

Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying?

The same urge that makes dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.

Hahahaha! I love it!

They are all taken as there are women out there that arent whingy, bitchy despaerates......Us brilliant, Intellegent, witty, non whinging women have them......we left the dregs for you lot.....;)

AND one for us married ladies its an oldie but a goodie........why are married women fatter then single women?.........single women come home, take a look in the fridge ,.then go to bed ...married women come home ,take alook in the bed............... then go to the fridge!

AND one for us married ladies its an oldie but a goodie........why are married women fatter then single women?.........single women come home, take a look in the fridge ,.then go to bed ...married women come home ,take alook in the bed............... then go to the fridge!
Speak for your self RBB.....after 16yrs we still cant get enough of each other.........

weet bix so happy that your still attracted to your man.........but it wasnt a personal hit at anyone it was a joke you know ha ha ......................as you said need a sense of humour try getting one on e-bay.maybe you should look there your self :)

And you took me far too seriously RBB wasnt having a go just couldnt be bothered with the silly smilies.......lol

my appologies then its hard to decifer when you dont have smileys.........you could always type like teldac , then I would really be confused as to what you mean :)

You two should get a room :p

Ok, seeing as you all thought my joke was sexist (anti woman) then:

What's the difference between a man and a pig?

Not much really... Except the pig doesn't turn into a man after a couple of drinks!

Unfortunately my repertoire of sexist jokes is a little more one sided... So I am out of sexist anti men jokes.

Why are men like bank accounts?
They don't attract much interest if they don't have a lot of money.

Why are men like parking spaces?
All the good ones are taken and the only ones left are handicapped.

why can't women find what they want in a man??
cos he will never have an appendage made of chocolate that ejaculates money =)

Tsidasa -very very wrong, but Brilliant.Pmsl.:lol::lol:Opens up a whole new can of worms though. most men would be constantly making a withdrawl more than usual.
PS Im a MAN;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back