Sofar Annual Frog And Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
SOFAR ANNUAL FROG AND REPTILE EXPO Sunday 25th March 2007: Over the past we have held our Annual Expo in November each year at the Hunter Wetlands Centre Australia, Shortland, however due to new rules put on SOFAR from Department of Primary Industries we were unable to hold the Expo last year in November. The Expo will be held at the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens, Heatherbrae. Details will be placed on the coming events page when items are finalized. Hope to see you there. If you would like to book a site please contact the Secretary via email at [email protected].

Venue: Hunter Region Botanic Gardens
Address: Pacific Highway Heatherbrae
Event Name: The 5th Annual Frog and Reptile Expo
Time: 9 AM - 4 PM
Day/Date: Sunday 25 March 2006
For more information: Please email The Secretary - Tammy at [email protected] or phone during business hours on 0410 315 968. There are no more plans at hand at the moment, however as soon as places are booked we will have more details on the page. If you would like to book a stall please contact the Secretary on the above details.

Have NPWS allowed sale of reptiles at the show?

Bugger! I'll be at South West Rocks attached to a 30kg cobia - hopefully. The last couple of years expos were really good.

Ill be there with my posters too, got a few new ones Ill unveil lol.

Now.. who is sellin what!?

Do you know if the guy selling the rodent tubs at the Mac Herps Reptile Show will be there? Or, Will anyone be selling Rodent Tubs?

I'll come and say G'day Pugs :)

:shock: Admit to be an APS Member....... Are you serious :lol: :lol:

Will an APS site representatives be there on the day or have a Display Table? It was good to see them at the Mac Show, just don't go hiding in a corner this time guys ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back