Some of my Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycam01_au

Reaction score
i got her for free as she had a nasty temper, but so far she has been a pussy cat :)

less typing and post a piccie of yours here for me :p of her

Last edited:
Sal2.jpgSal9.1.jpgSal1.jpgSal8.jpg
IMG_2853.jpgIMG_2861.jpgIMG_2863.jpgIMG_2848.jpg
This is Salacia, she is a NT BHP, bred by Snake Ranch, I am hoping to get one in the future from Den's Python, maybe a High Red Male to breed with her.

Last edited:
Haha I am yet to trust her. Still gorgeous.

I am sure she will give me many many lovebites :p

well i hope not, but yeah she has been goods

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 266598View attachment 266599View attachment 266600View attachment 266601
View attachment 266602View attachment 266603View attachment 266604View attachment 266605
This is Salacia, she is a NT BHP, bred by Snake Ranch, I am hoping to get one in the future from Den's Python, maybe a High Red Male to breed with her.
very very pretty girl, i like the NT ones :)
they climb pretty well dont they :) does she like water? Angus loves his water

was that my BHP girl??
if so she didnt like me filming her, still alittle nervous, she came out n nailed it a second later :)
Yeah mate, Shes a nice looking girl...nervous of the camera, gotta change that. All mine demolished their food in front of the camera the other night :p

yep she is gettign used to her new surroundings, she was quite aggressive prior but since coming home with me have been great, im going to get her out later, and see how she goes :)

the rest are just pigs,

very very pretty girl, i like the NT ones :)
they climb pretty well dont they :) does she like water? Angus loves his water

She has just shed again, yeah she loves the water, especially since it is starting to heat up, sometimes I wonder whether she is a aquatic snake, lol. Yeah she climbs extremely well, she still has no where near as much grip as my Bredli or Spotted does but I love her to bits <3
She is nearly reaching 6 foot, she is nearly stretching right across her enclosure (she has a 6 foot long enclosure), so it will be interesting when she gets older, how long she will be.

So how is your girl going?
Your Jungle is awesome by the way, my favourite is the real dark black with the high yellow, looks awesome, your little one looks to be about that, very nice.
I'm not usually a fan of Jag's but your Jag's pattern is interesting, may I ask who you got him/her off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back