Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt the leg issue will effect hatchlings falconboy. Good luck finding a female S.taenicauda, and I mean that!

He's a very nice looking boy though. You seem to be getting into the Strophurus alot!

Not sure about the genetics, I think Twiggz (Matt) was going to re-pair the parents of his deformed hatchies and see what happens, I vaguely remember the thought was that they might have been from too many generations of inbreeding, hence why he was going to re-pair them.

You are right about the females.

Yes, there is something about the Strophurus, especially the taenicauda and the ciliaris. Cute little things!

I have a single female reticulated S.williamsi here but I dont know what to do... Pair her or sell her... Soo many choices LOL

Yeah your spot on Martin. Unfortunately though i was a bit slow in splitting the pair up....both pairs are gravid and due to drop anyday. I guess i'll have to wait the season out again, since gex are known for retaining the sperm.

If you get a bit of success with the katherines let me know......i wouldn't mind a pair at some stage. Maybe i could fix you up with something depending on how i go this season.

I'm really surprised at how well Twiggy has gone, thats awesome. He's definately a male.

I told you the little buggers were addictive though......now whos running out of room? lol

Really nice collection you have there. Love the dragon tank, Where did you get your background from?

Hey Twiggz, yep, Twiggy is an adorable little guy (To those who don't know, I got Twiggy off Twiggz, hence his name!). He gets around quite well on his leg, although cannot even climb the side of a plastic critter cage - can't even get off the ground. He spends a lot of time on his stick. I tell you what though, he can jump like you wouldn't believe!!! Very cute to see him do it too. I'm confident (hoping) he will live a normal life.

Not sure if I will be letting go of any of the Katherines. Depends on how many I get I might hold them back.

I've only stopped buying as I have no more room (and lack of $).

Sockbat - I got the background from Pet Care 2000 at Taren Point.

Nice!

Katherine form Cilaris are just spectacular..

Yeah no worries Martin, i'm doing the same with the granariensis most probably. Keep me in mind though if you find yourself offloading some.

I'm out of room full stop. Cleaning the garage soon to make room for more though. lol
Who ever said cars go in garages??

"Who ever said cars go in garages??"

PMSL here here!

Fantastic collection, hoping one day to have such a beautiful lot... hmm money and room could be an issue but I could always move the kids out of home... bout time they left anyway:lol:

Could you please tell me the size of your enclosure for the pygmys, it looks cool and I am eyeing off a toybox I could convert to house some for myself... :D

Those Ciliaris (Katherine form) look fantastic - where did you get them from?

Cheers

Troy

Thanks for the great pics!

Why would people put cars in garges? Where does all the other stuff go to make room for a whole car?

Not yet unfortunately. Thinking its taking a while since the lumps are pretty obvious. I haven't even seen her check out the inside of the laying box yet - its a lunchbox with whole in the lid just bigger than a 50c piece, half full of moist peat. I assume this is ok and the hole is big enough. Its starting to get me worried.

martin, the background you got from pet care in taren point? was it costly? and do they have much variety?
id go out and check myself, but i am in lack of car, or a provisional license for that matter, and all trains are down, and its a hike just to get out there...

Yes, thats the place. Can't remember what it cost, but it wasn't too bad, as prices of things go. No, there wasn't much variety at all in the desert type backgrounds, I think that was the only one, but of course there were plenty of aquarium ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back