some pics of what we wil have for sale in dec/ jan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent stuff Nick,
I love the darwins and the jungles, superb! and an exciting time no doubt, here's hoping for some stunning ones for you.
Cheers
Adam

darwins are $1500 each
jungles are $500 and above- 7 clutches to pick from
het albino olives are Around $3750 - $4000 each
normal patterned sibling darwins $250
gt stimmys $440

anyone have any bw jungles to swap or sell? :shock:

nick

nick

Nik,
you are a tease!
I hope you still have my name down for one of those darwins!
Will prefer a female ghost if there is one , but will consider a male.
Don't you forget about me!
Jas

Nick, has the 'ghost' phase shown to be genetic yet or is this the first time you have bred them ?
I would be very interested if it is.

hey nick nice snakes mate.
do you have any reasent pics of the ghost darwins,
and how many clutches of jungles should have stripes?

tristis the pic of the darwin in the blue tub is about 6 weeks old
four out of the seven will have stripes , one banded clutch and 2 new females from our line that are breeding for the first time so who knows,

nick

it doesnt matter as no one comes to our house for security reasons.

i can deliever to goldy bris ipswich or freight with aae.

nick

Some very nice looking herps there Nick; be some cracker babies this season i'm sure.....
Good luck with it all,
Cheers Tree 8)

i can deliever to goldy bris ipswich

Might have to make a trip back up to Goldie/Brissy at the end of the year..........

:p

Hix

indicus said:
Some very nice looking herps there Nick; be some cracker babies this season i'm sure.....
Good luck with it all,
Cheers Tree 8)

cheers tree, hows your season going?

i am also chasing amaye pair, to swap

nick

boa said:
Nick, has the 'ghost' phase shown to be genetic yet or is this the first time you have bred them ?
I would be very interested if it is.

thanks for the pm boa,

last season was the first season that that pair was old enough to breed, so untill about nov i cant tell if its genetic. She is gravid and about to go to pre lay now so only time will tell, out of last years clutch only two came out looking like normal darwins, so who knows.

nick

Excellent, thanks for that Nick. Well lets hope this clutch is the same for you.

rexs1 said:
thanks for the pm boa,

last season was the first season that that pair was old enough to breed, so untill about nov i cant tell if its genetic. She is gravid and about to go to pre lay now so only time will tell, out of last years clutch only two came out looking like normal darwins, so who knows.

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back