some pics of what we wil have for sale in dec/ jan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ghost Darwins are gr8. Do you have any proposed prices so I can start saving up.

darwins are $1500 each
jungles are $500 and above- 7 clutches to pick from
het albino olives are Around $3750 - $4000 each
normal patterned sibling darwins $250
gt stimmys $440

Nick, got any pics of your normal darwins and banded jungles preferably sub adult/adult pics?

Cheers. Lance.

I want one!

Wow, wot awesome looking snakes you have. Wots the go with purchasing, will you repost when they are ready or do we order now? Im interested in a darwin, cheers :)
Naomi
PS Wot is it everyone says, once you start you cant stop, just organising to get a bredli atm (#4 in collection) and now have to have one of these gorgeous darwins, help Im gonna need a new house!

Hey Nick looking good mate. Should be able to help you out with a couple of little amyae when we do the ghost deal.
Bye, Steve.

Im not saying they are ugly but you would not want to sell them as a genetic trait and later have to refund money because their offspring are normal. And what? You use incubators up there in Queensland? I love them in any case and would pay that for something as pretty as that. Would be an advantage to have that as a proven trait though. Would be able to breed some really funky looking albinos with that.

mh
with the darwins , i dont know as last season was the first season that we tried breeding them. The jungles are genetic, we have bred over 500 jungles and at least half of them are striped.
This year they are 4 and 5 gen so the colour and patterns are getting better.
we will have the ghost darwins in albino form in about 18 months.
nick

rexs1 said:
we will have the ghost darwins in albino form in about 18 months.
Nick, i think you mean that you'll be breeding a ghost darwin with an albino. The offspring from that pairing won't be albino ghosts, they will be het albino and possibly het ghost, that's if the ghost trait is genetic and recessive.

i quessed that mh would figure that, seeing that he is also breeding albinos,i should of been more specific..

mh, we will be breeding the ghosts with a striped albino darwin and some striped darwin albino hets

You have a striped albino Darwin, excellent, any chance of a photo ?

rexs1 said:
mh, we will be breeding the ghosts with a striped albino darwin and some striped darwin albino hets

its nothing crazy, still has bands as well, i prefer the banded het, it looks like a darwin that matt83 has, its not mine its my breeding partners, he paid for them , i breed them, works out good for both of us, i will chase up a pic for you boa,
nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back