some reps.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XKiller

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got bored so heres afew of my reptiles i keep atm,
been playing around with my camera lately.

V.Indicus, shes a cranky girl but getting much better.
zzz072.jpg

little albino darwin,
zzz107.jpg

A common tree snake,
email162.jpg

little Aussie green, recentley got a few of them but they all look the same atm,
zzz003-1.jpg

cupple Dajarra death adders,
zzz024.jpg

zzz034.jpg

my Big common girl,
zzz059.jpg

Amyae, old pic,
0662.jpg

i might have uploaded some of these before i cant remember.

couldent be bothered uploading them all,

Its very young and hasnt developed more contrast colours yet, not dirty... i cant tell when its about to shed btw.

wow You albino Darwin Looks like he/she is going to shed, She Looks "Dirty", i may be wrong just looks like it from the pic

that little tree snake is so cute =] some great pics! I dont think the darwin looks dirty... is it that pink in the flesh?

great animals you have there, are the adders deadly? if so i assume they are quite placid?? really good flix too.

Also what is the substrate for the moniter?

Yes there venomous, in my indicus is critters crumble ATM, but about to chane it,

great animals you have there, are the adders deadly? if so i assume they are quite placid?? really good flix too.

Also what is the substrate for the moniter?

thats some big "kohones" holding a death adder in 1 hand and taking a pic with the other,lol

awesome pics too

nice pics, love the death adder and the tree snake

do you have trouble feeding the tree snake ?

Pretty indicus.
8ft enclosure when it gets older?

I would free handle a death adder like that, that's mental. Nice animals though, love the indicus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back