Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you saintanger!

You're very lucky to have all of them and they're lucky to have you!

Well done :)

Gosh, your animals AND enclosures are lovely. Are the EWD good to handle? I've always admired them, but I'm not someone for having a pet that can't be handled.

the adults are not to bad to get out of their enclosure only 1 male gives me trouble but they can be flighty at times. the babie are always flighty and run off but are fine after picked up but you need to keep a hold of them or they run off.

They look like SR old enclosures?.....nice

i'm not sure, i bought them off someone who sold his whole collection and wanted to sell all the multibays in bulk, so i bought them off him and used F-10 to clean them, then left them sitting in the garage for 3 months and F-10 once again then started using them.

i'm not sure, i bought them off someone who sold his whole collection and wanted to sell all the multibays in bulk, so i bought them off him and used F-10 to clean them, then left them sitting in the garage for 3 months and F-10 once again then started using them.
Yer last yr when SR sold up they let a heap of these bank enclosures go....cant remember where i c them for sale now that i think about it....but i got close to getting a couple meself....tho i got the big stare from the mrs knowing me collection would grow......HASN'T changed ...its growing lol:lol:

i got them off ebay. they are great enclosures. yeah my collection is still growing, i have a few more reptiles i will get.

hmm what next

hubby wants 2 frillies, 2 green tree pythons and 2 lacies
i want more geckos, a high yellow jungle female, black and white jungle, albino bluey and black bluey and tanami woma female. i might get 1 or 2 more reps in the next month or 2 and wait till they settle in before getting any more.

i got them off ebay. they are great enclosures. yeah my collection is still growing, i have a few more reptiles i will get.

hmm what next

hubby wants 2 frillies, 2 green tree pythons and 2 lacies
i want more geckos, a high yellow jungle female, black and white jungle, albino bluey and black bluey and tanami woma female. i might get 1 or 2 more reps in the next month or 2 and wait till they settle in before getting any more.

Your jungle is sumat else i tell ya (you should put it in a jag thread to show them what a real good looker looks like ) lol.......Me bad SRYYYYYYYYYY8)

Awsum! do u have a HUGE house? or herp room? or do they live in all different rooms? absolutely stunning collection. You should be very proud! you have so many however each of them still have such nice homes and just as much effort has gone into them as the enclosures of alot of people who own one! lol did that make sense...?? anyway well done and thanks for sharing 8):)

lol ozimid, i have been tempted. but i don't want to start a discussion about pure breed v's morphs/ jags ect. i might one day.

i hope to find a female black and gold as good looking as him or better to one day breed hopefully, i'd love a RP black and gold as high yellow as him. he is 12 months old now so i still have time to find one.

Awsum! do u have a HUGE house? or herp room? or do they live in all different rooms? absolutely stunning collection. You should be very proud! you have so many however each of them still have such nice homes and just as much effort has gone into them as the enclosures of alot of people who own one! lol did that make sense...?? anyway well done and thanks for sharing 8):)

my house is a normal sized 3 bedroom house with large shed and double garage. i had one room dedicated for the reptiles and a few in the lounge room. but realestate told me after 9 months and 3 inspections that the owner changed his mind and wants all reptiles housed outdoors, in the the shed or garage and only 4 reptiles can stay inside the house and max 2 enclosures. lol so for the last 2 months i'v had the joy of moving enclosures and reptiles out to the garage or shed.

last bit did not make much sense, but i try and give every reptile a quality enclosure its only fair.

geckos 001 (900x600).jpggeckos 004 (900x600).jpg
first pic is my whelleri's enclosure and secound is my amyae's 4ft tank.

saintanger;last bit did not make much sense said:
lol what i meant was u have put alot of effort in considering how many enclosures u have....it would be easy to not bother with so many however u have done a great job. I was also (lol still not making sense) trying to point out that people who have one enclosure/reptile put alot of effort in and its cool but then u have put the same effort in x 30 lol and 2 me its amazing! u have taken such pride and put in alot of time....i will stop rambling but 2 sum it up well done!

thanks, means a lot wen someone notices how much work, time and money i put into them. i have spend probably over $600 on fake plants in the last year alone. plus you add hides, bowls and substrat thats alot of money for the amount of reptiles i have. i have made a few hides myself.

i went through over 30 lights last year so changed to ceramic heat emitters.

and then there is food, alot of food. but i breed all my own crickets, woodies and mealworms and also breeding snails.

but its all worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back