something that you really don't want...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jack

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i just did the "just got home from work snake room check" and found something that i really do not want to deal with; a rectal prolapse in an Inland Taipan.....
what a pain in the ass, for him and for me!

obviously this is gonna take some dexterity!

yep, like a pink sausage full of fluid hanging out the vent.... i have just pasted it with a castor sugar solution to reduce the swelling (works by osmosis), and soon i am gonna push the anal tissue back in with a pencil...
without getting nipped of course...

just give it something to chew on while you sort it all out...

Good luck mate, your going to need it. WOW, an inland taipan, better hope she woke up on the right side of the log today LOL

so far so good, sugar works a treat..
bexta is on her way from tamworth now jules, i think it would push the relationship into new territory if i asked her to hold mike's head... i know you would do it for me though!!

make sure you have fun at least. you going to try it on your own? I saw pics on a thread of another APS member dealing with the same situation, inland and all if i remember correctly, but he had a friend holding the sharp end

Yea mate good luck from me too :D I think you might need it... If you get bitten remember to get pics k

If you get bitten remember to get pics k

Got to love the compassion on this sight. I was thinking the same thing Niomi :lol::oops: can you get pics of how the treatment goes Jack? Provided you have help of course :lol:

that sounds painful all round let us know how it goes. KEEP SAFE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back