Speling - verry importent!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Simone- I think you misread my post- there were other things that made someone qualify (at least in my eyes) as a 'feral'.

I know there are people who aren't so good with spelling etc, and I recognise that they may have their own talents, but there are also a lot who are content to sit on their asses and claim the dole, using their 'uneducation' (usually because they wagged most of it to go drinking and smoking with other ferals) as an excuse to think the world owes them something.

These days, with the amount of education on offer- there is no excuse to be illiterate- especially if you sit back and say 'my lack of education holds me back' - then get up off your ass and go to TAFE. Geez you can even do it in your own home these days.

If you aren't good at spelling or grammar....then like I said- thats perfectly acceptable, and understandable.

And I am the product of a rough neighbourhood, and a rough public primary and high school....I wouldn't call my education 'fortunate'.

Some days i can spell really well and others i couldnt spell my name dont think my education is to blame i believe its whats in my glass has a large impact on it. :?

AntaresiaLady said:
I think its a lack of pride. Personally, I take pride in my education, and spelling correctly, speaking eloquently and not looking like a 'feral' or whatever the name for uneducated, illiterate and unemployed high school dropouts is these days.

hmmmm im a high school drop out so to speak
there are people out there (well i know in this area there are) who did not get the education they deserve
the primary and high schools i went to everyone was just a number (yes i went to a few) they had a "quota system" so you could be very bad at everything and pass still. Like my last primary school only 2 kids maximum a year were allowed to fail other wise the school would be shut down

and yes i admit im not the best speller and im even worse with grammer and stuff like full stops capitals new lines all of that stuff

but i dont think im a feral i live in my own house usually reasonably clean and tidy ive been working the last 5 years im 20 years old
but then again you look next door and around the place and there are many people that i would call feral dont work raggy clothes real bad attitude and sloppy language

guess i should stop now daughter needs tending too
also the valiant is back on the road yay just thought id add that :wink: :)

I think if people read the what was written in full they will see what was actually meant. JMO.

Anyone got any matches?

since i cant be bothered reading through all these posts i'm just gonna say, i can spell most things but sometimes i forget how to spell a word or when i spell it right the word just looks so wrong so i end up spelling it wrong but i think i'm good most of the times, altho sumtimes i like 2 abbreviate..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back