Spiders~!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pugsly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Cleaning out the rat tubs last night founf 5 of these guys! under the tubs,on the tubs, near the chickens.. anyway got a few shots as usual, he let me get pretty close to him. Even smiled for the camera haha. Missing an eye too..

b4d0a60fb907bad6a1c8f783281ca32f.jpg

2ae65a9fcc4aacb52b934cc84c6d1f2b.jpg

794de08e8fdd5b415db836fe4026db23.jpg

Wolf Spiders can give you a nasty bite and don't mind having a go :)

Haha, yeah have been bitten before, when i was 11 i used to poor water down there holes and they would come charging out.. Stupid kids hehe got me on the finger once.. stopped doing that!

Yeah I used to keep them all the time when i was a stupid early teen. (lol nothings changed about the stupid part hehe)

Heres a pair of chompers from one of our Aussie T's

spiders002.jpg

Ellie the crazy cow:

spiderresize.jpg

The beautiful Jewel:

Jewel009.jpg

doing the wild thing:

123-2368_IMG.jpg

We have around 60 aussie tarantulas (bird eating spiders) great fun to keep, if at times a little worrying :lol:

hmmmm.

Not a spider fan at all... Don't know whats worse, spiders or sharks? :shock: nice shots though!

nice pugs!! i got my selenptypus glenelva (type of aussie T) and scorpsthe other day, i love them, interesting to watch, hoping to get more types of spiders and scorps in coming years

Lucas said:
Those things are huge!!!!!!!! Been bitten?

Nup, i don't go sticking my hands that close, you can get pretty close while taking pics but thats it, we don't handle them, it's just not good for them.
I've seen them jump 30cm in the air.

Dugadugabowbow your house sounds like it's heaven,60 aussie tarantulas.
nice photos too... :D

It's my girlfriends obession, shes does the spiders i do the snakes....it's not bad :) I just stand back and say sweetie don't put your hands that close :shock:

poor shazm, my mums hates them, but i have a good lie, " But mum i found it in the horse paddock down the street can i kepp it", that works with all the bugs hehe

you should of seen her face the first time she walked into my house,I think she was hopeing they were my flatmates pet's :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back