stimmie pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
south west qld stimmie, by the way the top on is NT.

WAs will breed next year, this year there is 2x NT clutches and 1x qld, the qld pic is deceiving as they are stunning animals.

I hope my little fella grows up as nice as ur south west Qld ones Rock. Im told he is from the same area.

HomerStimson.jpg

What will ur hatchies be going for ? Might get him a friend.

snake hook?, why not.! I rarely handle my animals. You can touch a snake with a jigger and it will flinch a bit, touch it with your hand and it will flinch twice as much. And this = less stress for the animals. Like Ive said many times but most people wont listern, snakes are not toys and donot like to be played with I dont care what anyone says. Some snakes will handle it because they have to as most people just wont leave them alone, but belive me they perfer to be left alone and will thrive so much better if you do.

It amazing how you have changed over the years. Many many years ago when I first ever met you I remember you were holding in your bare hands highly venomous rough scales. My friend at the time said to me after, this guy is a nut. You might now use hooks but are you still a nut ? The jury is still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back