Stimson python blowing bubble HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow, 34 sufficent or should i consider 35 or 36?

Last edited:
I hope all goes well. I am not sure with the temp for these but the vet told me i could raise the temp for my jungle to 40deg. short term providing it has a place to cool off. It was very ill and with 7 injections of antibiotics every 3 days recovery was very quick.

i looked over this python this morning, it showed no signs of R.I. in my pressance, but Jas did txt me this arvo to say it had blown more bubbles latter on when home, maybe it doesnt like car rides..got me beat..

Its definetly a RI, now on baytril injections sorry about the late reply guys, contacted the seller still adamant the snake was in great health calling me a liar and there nothing wrong with the snake when in his possession hate to see the rest of his collection then , guess i didnt know i snake can catch a RI within a 2hr drive Hmmmm

now i sit back and see the whole deal was not right, wouldnt give me the unit number until arrived would return mesages left on his message bank then called a liar the i made those callsand sent messages, had the snake outside off heat when i arrived hmmm, snake felt cold but couldnt really examine as it was nearly 6 at night outside where it was dark i should of seen all these signs something was fishy,

so to trade back he wants me to drive yet another 5 hrs and 4 tolls, like i did the first time round but even then he doesnt want the snake back obvisouly knowing it was ill hence why he got rid of it to begin with

instead i offered to take on the ILL snake and if he could give me $50 towards the vet bill and injections i would be happy to settle with that i think that is fair to ask as it will cost me or him more to trade back in time driving tolls and fuel, do you think im being unreasonable by asking this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that you have got it on antibiotics, keep it warm and it should recover quickly.
Its a pity there are parisites that will off load crook critters to unsuspecting buyers, It is a discrace.
You are not unreasonable in asking for the seller to foot the entire vet bill IMO.

thanks beeman thats exactly what i thought when told it was in great health he should pay the ENTIRE bill i even gave the option of him coming to get the snake and trade back before any treatment so im being fair and reasonable, but im happy to just to take $50 towards and call it bad deal and get over it,not if get treated like this and called a liar, hopefully the little guy will make a fast and successful recovery great little snake besides the RI

i would treat a snake or any rep or any pet before selling or worse worse worse cased scenario euthanise not sell to make a quick buck and let some one else deal with my problem, its not worth the reputation damage and having enemies over it

just scored another infracture for naming this person as i apparently the site rules say i cant name and shame these people but im sure if you looked through my feedback you can see the seller or if your curious pm me i cant not post it under the rules! for i beleive we all should know who these peoples are so we can aviod delaing with them this is the 2nd time in a few months this wouldnt be the case if there was a name and shame

Its definetly a RI, now on baytril injections sorry about the late reply guys, contacted the seller still adamant the snake was in great health calling me a liar and there nothing wrong with the snake when in his possession hate to see the rest of his collection then , guess i didnt know i snake can catch a RI within a 2hr drive Hmmmm

now i sit back and see the whole deal was not right, wouldnt give me the unit number until arrived would return mesages left on his message bank then called a liar the i made those callsand sent messages, had the snake outside off heat when i arrived hmmm, snake felt cold but couldnt really examine as it was nearly 6 at night outside where it was dark i should of seen all these signs something was fishy,

so to trade back he wants me to drive yet another 5 hrs and 4 tolls, like i did the first time round but even then he doesnt want the snake back obvisouly knowing it was ill hence why he got rid of it to begin with

instead i offered to take on the ILL snake and if he could give me $50 towards the vet bill and injections i would be happy to settle with that i think that is fair to ask as it will cost me or him more to trade back in time driving tolls and fuel, do you think im being unreasonable by asking this?

I don't think the fact he was reluctant to give you his address until you arrived, or the fact he had the snake somewhere you couldn't see has anything to do with him being 'dodgy' I don't let anyone see where I keep my reptiles, especially people I don't know, I don't give people my address until they're in my suburb and I know they're going to come, nobody has ever had a problem with it yet.

we treated this snake yesyerday, & yes it was blowing bubbles when i handled it this time, no doubt it has RI. the little guy is on 0.1ml of baytrill every second day, i dont think the RI is bad enough for daily injection, so have started with 2nd daily dosing. tony

thats fair enough i would do the same i dont want people see what is in the collection, most people that know me wouldnt dare do anything and also know i have infra surveielance anyways, but would you not provide me some light so i can see the snake properly or would you deny me that ? i would deffinetly make sure they have adeqaute light, to properly look over the snake, and wouldnt deny them of a return if ther ill when i said there in great health,

we treated this snake yesyerday, & yes it was blowing bubbles when i handled it this time, no doubt it has RI. the little guy is on 0.1ml of baytrill every second day, i dont think the RI is bad enough for daily injection, so have started with 2nd daily dosing. tony

thanks tony, getting called a liar and im being fishy trying to scam hmmm

You're a vet? Who are you to make judgements on how often it should receive antibiotics?

No, I would let you into my house. But there could be several reasons he didn't want you to come into his house, it doesn't mean he was trying to be dodgy is all I'm saying.

You're a vet? Who are you to make judgements on how often it should receive antibiotics?

No, I would let you into my house. But there could be several reasons he didn't want you to come into his house, it doesn't mean he was trying to be dodgy is all I'm saying.

honestly i couldnt care less bout going into his house i respect that!!, thats his house his privacy!!, but provide me with light or torch, seing it was dark thats all im saying, if you cant provide me that something is up

who is Tatt2tony a very very expereinced herper, thats helped me through a load of problems thats bein presented by two patricaulur APS users and every method and attempt he has had with my 2 problems has bein extremely successful for me, and do not doubt his ability for 1 second at all and trust him with all my reps

im just doing what i was told to... from someone a bit older than 18...

thats interesting as that comes under the site rules General Site Rule 14 - Criticism/Promotion of Other Web Site/Business which i just got an infraction for hmmm guess thats the different between a paid and non paid member

Last edited:
thats interesting as that comes under the site rules General Site Rule 14 - Criticism/Promotion of Other Web Site/Business which i just got an infraction for hmmm guess thats the different between a paid and non paid member

He wasn't criticizing, he was questioning. Glad the snake is OK.

it appeared as critizing my post was critzing either honestly but meh,

yea im glad the snake is on the road to recovery, still in the red but getting better :)

hi can you put up some pics of the bubbles being blow ? just curious to see the symptoms of ri, thanks. sorry about your problem, i saw the forsale ad before, and thought it was cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back