Stimson python blowing bubble HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can you put up some pics of the bubbles being blow ? just curious to see the symptoms of ri, thanks. sorry about your problem, i saw the forsale ad before, and thought it was cheap.

have to go get some batteries for me camera soon as i do i will post up pics if i can get the timming right trying not to disturb it atm, yea the condition reflects on the price i thought it was too cheap but i swaped digi thermostat and digi timer for it, and only later whe i got home and went through the post to make sure nothing was mentioned about and notice a futher price drop to $80

can i say jase.. dont go chasing cheap pythons unless you have someone that really knows what to look for..(in no way am i saying 'this' person is 'me') as you have found out, it can be a hassle..

Glad to hear it has been checked out and is on the road to recovery.

It is unfortunate that there are people out there willing to offload sick reptiles for others to have to go and seek out the help it requires.

I purchased my jungle earlier last year and it was a similar story i had a 6hr round trip up north to a 'respected' breeder. It was being offered at a reduced price to make room for other stock. The next day i noticed it was blowing bubbles and straight to the vet!

I suppose this is the risk we take when purchasing animals and the importance of quaranting our new purchases.

I am glad i perservered as it has turned out to be a beautiful placid python.

Good luck.

lessson well learnt mate, trust me haha, the first stimmie was expensive from a breeder that mainly has high end snakes, this was the first cheapie ive encountered,even the jungles i got were marked down from 400 each as the seller has a tone of hatchies upcoming for few different species so he needed to clear them, so there all not cheap , but this one the price reflects on why its cheap, and i trust your opinion for snakes mate allgood

never ever ever ever again, to much dramma its created all round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back