Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike14

Reaction score
I heard a story of a kid at skool that his brothers mate stole some guy's whole reptile collection and tanks while this bloke was away, in sydney somewhere, if anyone knows of someone that this has happend to give me a pm or reply to this post n i will try to find out the guys name (ill pretend i wanna buy 1 of the snakes)

getting the guys info but might be load of crap and he baught the herps n lied, but people try n find out if this is legit story

Steve Fraser had his Garage broken into a couple of weeks back. The thieves came for his motor bike and lawn mower things like that but noticed some of his reptiles. They helped themselves to some of his reptiles like his big male diamond python. The eggs he had in his incubator which had many reptiles incubating, Bredls which i was buying pair from him.
If anybody has heard or had any Bredls offered to be bought off licence please call steve on 0413131759. Thanks

haha and flame throwers!

But can you? I know it wont get your beloved pets back, but at least you have something to start again with.

i think best thing to do is be quite and dont tell people where you live, but when people break in just for anything and decide they want your snakes to well you cant help that, when i got broken into and i had only 1 coastal back then they didnt touch so i was happy

yer but cause im mates with the kid whose beorhrs freind supposedly did this it wont be much trouble for me to catch the thief, i need info ojn what was stolen cages aswell all the info so i can ask for these animals i heard that i might have bhp's and woma's etc with enclosures that were stolen . .. i might publicly post the details of this guy so we can have a group of people find this owner keep your eyes n ears open ppl

Let's catch them and we can all together for another APS gathering....of different sorts.

ill bring the flaming posts if you bring the pit forks? :p when i get these details ill let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back