Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where abouts were thery stolen from

Spike14 be carefull getting involved in something like this. Do whatever homework you can do but don't get to far in the mix. It's not just snakes that tend to bite back. The 2 legged kind bite back in even haredr ways. I know this from first hand experience. Do what you can but be invisible whilst doing it. Then go with the person who lost their animals and hand the info in at the local station and let the suits handle it.

I spoke to my insurance lady and there would be no reason why your reptiles would not be covered under your house and contents insurance. To what extent though would have to be checked with your own individual company.

I would love to come up to an APS gathering up there and knock on their door too. Let me know. :twisted:

I cannot prove this story unless someone knows of a person who has had there collection or part of taken, like i said ask freinds and freinds of freinds i wanna catch this guy as much as anyone else but it could be a lie, just so the guy can sound tough to his mates remember eye n ears

How about giving the local police station a call and asking if there have been any reports of a collection being stolen?

might have to do tht tommorrow,or u reckon crim stoppers would have the info?

i dunno where it happened tho? im guessing somewhere in sydeny because u noe i noe the kid so . .

let me re-phase that the kid that told me said it was his brothers mate (his brother still lives at home)

this is the convo i had with my mate, i am kane he is ajay . . .
--------------------------------------------
-_-_-[K] [A] [N] [E]-_-_- says:
u get that guys number?
Ajay says:
how much u waner spend
depends on what hes got
im after a few difernet species
Ajay says:
wats the highest price
depends on the snake maybe 3,000 in total, just money in the bank that ive been saving
what has he got
???
Ajay says:
tell me da highest price
just did
^ ^ up there
Ajay says:
no u didnt
Ajay says:
how much
io said 3,00 in total meaning i will buy different species of reptiles in total 3000 dollars
i will spend upto 3,000
Ajay says:
bullshit
i will ive been saving for like 3 years and working all the time
what has he got
Ajay says:
rare ones
yer what
i wanna noe
i aint gonna commit to n e thing if i dunno what im getting
Ajay says:
r utryin to gety him in trouble
no ****ing hell
does he wanna sell me some stuff or not
Ajay says:
ill ask tomoz
do u noe what he has?
??
Ajay says:
no
have u seen them?
Ajay says:

can u describe them to me?
so i have an idea of what it could be
Ajay says:
no
Ajay says:
there long
what colour
Ajay says:
cant remember he had to many
so u dont remember n e of them?
Ajay says:
no ill ask him tomaoz
kk
n we bout does he liv? in the area?
Ajay says:
coogee
-------------------------------------------

i wouldnt have posted that here he might be member :shock: and you might wanna keep quite ppl talk he might find out i would do everything first before sayin anything to anyone

u think somone that stole all these reptile would be a meber here? and if someone does alertl him on this site then they should be arrested aswell

imo call the nsw equivielent to th department of sustainability and enviroment. imo i would contact them and offer to help by baiting the guy and leading them to the snakes or whatever. i would get the athorities and ask them what to do. but imo might be and idea to make sure this isn't just a lie so you don't look like an @$$

andrew

Spike,

get the kids name, and an address if you can, then call the DEC tomorrow and give them the info.

If the guy is licensed, they will visit him. If he is not licensed, they will visit him with a warrant.

I agreee with the others who have said don't get involved any further. And there are lots of people, not registered members, who visit this site everyday. Your thief could be one of them.

:(

Hix

Agreing with Hix on this one.

You don't want to be the target of these guys. If they are bold enough to break into someones house- they're gonna be bold enough to beat your brains in.

Good on you for doing the right thing- but do what Hix said- and be careful while you're at it.

Crossing my fingers it all works out okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back