Stolen reptiles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So - what's the chance of making a successful theft claim on your home & contents insurance wrt to this ?

I do not believe that pets are covered by home and contents insurance and don't think many pet insurance companies deal with insuring reptiles.
As for pet shops, it is illegal for pet shops in NSW to sell or display reptiles!!!

This whole situation sucks, i can only hope that the reptiles do turn up somewhere and the person/people that stole them get caught. Like someone else said, i too browse a lot of reptile websites as well as pet websites so will keep my eyes out for you.
I hope they are returned to you soon.

No not at all, im sure it does happen, but there are also plenty of other reasons people steal things! & anyway, i guess it isnt all that important why, whats important is that they are hopefully returned to the rightful owner!

I actually know that this does happen. Hope you get at least one of them back I would put up signs around incase one of there mates has some morals and dobs them in to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back