Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U guys wanna make up a stupid myth for dogs sleeping in your bed?
something that no dog owner would beleive but Paris Hilton would believe... w8 thats anything!

i got 1

your dog sleeps in your bed so it can H.... U.......M.......P....... you and feel like it's the boss!

Nah, when a dog sleeps on your bed it takes the opportunity to lick our faces, which is why you feel really cakey in the morning....

yeh but when a snake sleeps in your bed it's not trying to eat u is it? or is it?

I have a great love of Eastern Brown's, I think they're stunning. Yet, without fail every single time I mention them to somebody they turn around and say 'Aren't they the snake that chases people up trees?'

if they do most people can't get up a tree fast enough... i probably even can't and i spend most of the day up trees!

yeah hamish and andy covered this one pretty well

went on a phone search for the person that it actually happened to..........always seemed so close but never got to the actual person.

pretty good spread of a good story though......the person that started it must be pretty stoked
That was hilarious! They rang so many people, all of which swore it was true, one girl seemed so surprised, "Omg how did you guys hear about that?! It happened to a girl at my uni!!"
Did you notice all the people they rang were girls of about the same age who all sounded exactly the same? I guess there's a typical rumour-spreader personality.
:rolleyes:

im sick of telling ppl i have snakes and them them saying that it would make a nice belt but thats bout it
heard it bout 30 times last x mas lol

yeah hamish and andy covered this one pretty well

went on a phone search for the person that it actually happened to..........always seemed so close but never got to the actual person.

pretty good spread of a good story though......the person that started it must be pretty stoked

Lol i was listening to that one Friday
Everykept saying something along the lines of:
my sisters friends friend or something
HAHA

i heard one that was similar this week where a lady slept with her snake (yeah right) and it refused to eat for weeks and someone told her it was starving itself to eat her. I laughed. Ah how the ignorant amuse us.

I heard the same story on Sunday, with a little addition. The woman woke with a strange strange tingling feeling in her leg. Apparently her snake had started to consume her leg and it had to be killed and removed. :lol:

re Stupid

Riminds me of the old man striped diamond python,he lay stretched out on a log for weeks suffering looking at the sky "i want my diamonds back" "i want my diamonds back".One day old nungunginy Weigal saw him "why are you sad striped serpent" to which he replyed "i want my diamonds back" at that very moment old bigguy gum tree reached up in the heavens and grasped a handful of stars placing them on his stretched out body. I am very happy he said after thanking his friends," I feel great,but i dont want to eat anyone,that would just be silly"

I've heard that it was a friend of a friends son who had the snake in his room. She reconds the snake was so big her son was to scared to sleep in his bedroom for fear of being eaten.

Oh was it Lock Jaw? For some reason I always said Lop Jaw. Lock Jaw makes a lot more sense tho. I heard that one incessantly when I was young 'Stay away from them Lock Jaws! (or Lop Jaws...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back