sup AUSSIE PYTHONS + SNAKES im finally here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i think so.

Hey Rob, when are we gonna go herping mate, im fit enough to get out in the bush anytime soon!!!!! Down in the wollemi national park for a few days i reckon mate. Out to newnes or through to glen davis pullup a spot and light up a bonza fire for the site.Throw up some killer tents and a fantastic ring of fire!!

You want to come to mate?"I want some photos, im gonna buy a nice digital SLR with macro and wide screen lenses.

Its just the small dealios for now but they will cone to hand with more info very shortly.

Be careful Rob.......Shermans a stalker........:shock:;):lol:

hey snake pimp i play competition paintball aswell mate

hey snake pimp!
Welcome to the forum, hope all your herp fantasies are full filled here, just dont run any of our snakes over with your bikes.

Hi Rob

Welcome on APS

I am trying to remember which one you are. I am sure that I met you on camping bash last time.

thamx people

yeah slateman and i met you that time at the vet at canely vale

and sherman well have to wait to the weather warms up for any herp adventures

Hey Rob, you are the first person to come to an APS event before actually joining the forum. GDay!!

hey snake pimp i play competition paintball aswell mate

hey u a mudvayne fan sick they are the best,and paintball whats your team?
i played for many years in many teamsstarted playing at 16years old, but spent most of my time playin for pro
team sydney SWAT,were we enjoyed many APPL championship wins,
played in the 96 world cup in orlando florida. I have also played in a queensland team ,twice,
the"REGULATORS" .Have guested over the last few years but last time was in 04

Hey Rob, you are the first person to come to an APS event before actually joining the forum. GDay!!
gday pete,i sort of signed up 2 years ago but have never got my account sorted out
finaly have now,will be comin to some more macherps meetings too

There's a pic of Rob, in a AHS thread that Tat posted a month ago, He's the one pointing to the roof.
:) Good to see you on here Rob!

Hi Robbbbeeeee!
*waves*

peterjohnson64 said:
Er hem.. so did I! :p

G'day and welcome. Thought you might like this :)
pennyfarthing.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back