Suspected RI?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=37437]Ellannn[/MENTION] I have spoken to Dr Shane Simpson about this case and he is very interested it. I know it is very early on for you after losing your pet and I am sorry for this. If you could give him a call in regard to this he would appreciate it as this is huge news for Australian reptiles. His number is 9789 3444 is you wish to contact him with some details.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=37437]Ellannn[/MENTION] I have spoken to Dr Shane Simpson about this case and he is very interested it. I know it is very early on for you after losing your pet and I am sorry for this. If you could give him a call in regard to this he would appreciate it as this is huge news for Australian reptiles. His number is 9789 3444 is you wish to contact him with some details.

If be happy to call him at a later stage. We have had an unexpected/ sudden death in the family this week, so everything is a little too raw for me at the moment. Thank you for passing it on though.

Sorry to hear. Stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back