swearing

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try not to swear much (or fart overtly!). I'm very "19th century"... I behave like a lady, and in return am generally treated like a lady, which is what I want. Men open doors for me. I don't expect it, but I appreciate it! If a man swears in front of me I don't particularly care, but if a man realises I am a lady and treats me as such I am very appreciative.

I agree with Sdaji that there are innate differences between the sexes. If I have to, I can change a tyre, get dirty, swing a hammer, castrate a calf (I grew up on a farm) though I prefer not to. But I DO do a good repair job on torn clothing. So my thinking is, if someone changes a tyre for me, I am very grateful as they would find it much easier and do a better job than me. If a man needs a button sewn back on or a tear mended, no doubt he could muddle his way through it, but I would find it much easier and do a better job than he would! Simple!

I just don't get it when people say there nothing special about swearing, it's not rude or offensive, they are just words...... then why do it? You wouldn't just use other words that mean nothing during a sentence, people would think you were mental. The only reason to use swear words in every day conversation is to get a reaction from other people. You wouldn't walk around with your gear hanging out, even if it wasn't offensive to you you'd realise it is to other people.
By the way, there's nothing aussie about swearing, almost all the commonly used swear words are brittish or american.

I swear, in the right situation.

If I am in normal company I don't swear and act as the situation takes it.

Playing cards at my sisters on a saturday night and look out! Tho you can't use the really bad words untill after 8pm.

Farting is a sport like any other. And we Aussies just LOVE our sport!

I tend to swear quite badly when i'm driving- apart from that i don't do it often. I do find it amusing when i have a guy say to me "don't swear" but then in the same sentence use words that most women would find offensive. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Simone.

I swear like a trooper in the car, as i have an uncontrolable condition called "roadrage" in other words i have no tolerance for bad drivers.

:lol: I'm sorry but i think farting is gross!! Girls really shouldn't fart in front of anyone except family, that doesn't include in-laws!! I never farted in front of my BF for about 2 1/2 years then accidently let out a ripper when i was laughin :oops: Then all it did was make me laugh harder and fart more!! :lol:
Swearing is a habit and a very hard one to kick, its like the high school girls say "like". I used to say "like" all the time in high school but got out of it by my parents going off every time i said it, funny though they weren't too worried by my swearing i usually just get a "ere" and that was it. :?

LOL junglejane, me and a mate use to start EVERY sentence with "like", very bad habbit.

My nan bent over infront of the wife one day and farted :lol: . When the wife said NAN dont fart in my face she said I dont fart, never have.
Major denial i think lol

I have a swearing habit. I rarely use the F word in front of ppl although on my own its F this and F everything else. But publicly I unconsciously use S**T, P**S, B**T**D and the likes all the time :oops:

My hubby is a bad swearer - every second word, almost, starts with F :roll:

snakes4me2 said:
LOL junglejane, me and a mate use to start EVERY sentence with "like", very bad habbit.

My nan bent over infront of the wife one day and farted :lol: . When the wife said NAN dont fart in my face she said I dont fart, never have.
Major denial i think lol

Ladies don't fart... they "fluff".

Just like pigs sweat, horses perspire and ladies "glow"!

GreenWillow said:
Ladies don't fart... they "fluff".

Just like pigs sweat, horses perspire and ladies "glow"!

ROFPMPL......GreenWillow you are so ladylike and charming
I'm sure when you fluff theres no sound and it smells like roses!!! :lol:

Willow darling you are just a chip off the old block.

Although, I must admit, there's something attractive about a man who's courteous to a lady. My dear husband used to do his best to open doors and the like, but he ended up lazy. Then one day, we were out, and were leaving a friends tattoo parlour, when the owners son and his girlfriend walked out. The owners son went straight to the passengers side door and opened it for his lady friend......So, not to be outdone by him, my dearest now opens the door for me wherever we go!! I must admit I love it!

Its nice to feel special. He's always so considerate of me now- its great....I can't remember the last time we argued!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back