• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice mate, fingers crossed with the sex ratio!

dew to Trueblue's compter being down he is sorry that he can not answer any of the pm's people have sent him, but wishis anyone wanting to know any info to please call him on his mobile phone on 0408461471. thank you.

olives

Im pretty keen for an olive, whats sort of price are they and though i probebly wont be able to afford an albino, would u be able to pm me the cost of them please......

Cheers Chris.

Are you selling Stimsons or did you just put the pic up there for the fun of it?
If you are selling stimmies, can u pm me the prices for a male hatchie please.?

"due to Trueblue's compter being down he is sorry that he can not answer any of the pm's people have sent him, but wishis anyone wanting to know any info to please call him on his mobile phone on 0408461471. thank you."

any interested parties can contact me on 0408461471.
will not be here very often any more.
cheers,

Rob.

no text messages only phone calls please.
thanks,

Rob.

I am years away from convincing the husband that an Olive is a necessity. But I'd still be interested in knowing a ballpark price for the most beautiful snakes in the world? What sort of price are we looking at for these Olives?

Tried to give you a Call Rob.... But went to messagebank....

After price on Olives..... Normal and Albino..... Thanks...

Rick.....

Here's a couple of QLD crackers bred by TrueBlue:

BHPFemale10-06-07.jpg

BHPMale10-06-07.jpg

Surfcop24, normal olive will be $350 each or $700 a pair as for the albino i think its $10,000 or $12,000 for a female an $15,000 for a male.

any pics of qld bhp parents, are orders full ?

yeah sorry, i dont always take my phone with me and it plays silly buggers with messages sometimes, evenings are the best time to catch me by phone.
Wil ive lost all my pics but will get iceman to take and post a few once she sheds after laying as she layed today.

forsale 1 male adult green tree python, 4yrs.

absolutley stunning animal, the only reason for sale is hes surrplus to our breeding needs.
Feeds extemely well and garranteed 100% healthy.
call 0408461471. no tyre kickers, serious enquires only please. Pics will be put up later although those of you that have seen my greens and or pics of them will know this animal is stunning.
cheers,

Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back