Talk about anything!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my dogs found a dead bird this morning...and ate it.

nah, simpsons movie was ok, but ive had better. too much like an episode that went wrong.

what i watched last night though was american dad, not so good as family guy though. seth mcfarlane is great :D

Last edited:
i like girls, beer(if i was allowed to drink) ford mustangs, my reptiles, bushwalking, nature, internet, girls OH Wait i said that:) TV and girls, oh and the outback where there is noone else but girls.

;):):):):):):):);)

I bought this on monday :)

775c_3.JPG

So so jealous:x

My 73 clubman has been in the driveway for 2 years now.... RUST!!!:evil:

I hate rust!!!

Ben

im guessing bugs in the system, lots of strange w0rds are banned

do any of the states, apart from the seriously backward WA, need a licence to keep inverts?

do any of the states, apart from the seriously backward WA, need a licence to keep inverts?

I live in VIC and I didn't need a license for my tarantula and scorpion if that's what your talking about

yeaqh, we don't need a licence in nsw, there is no licencing system here for inverts - i got an email from the people in wa about keeping inverts there - basically he said that because there is no licencing system, it is illegal to keep them.... I don't get why? no system in nsw means it is ok to keep them, no system in wa means it is illegal

I have a VW Campervan been sitting in the driveway for 3 years, only rust is under the front doors, which was there before. But I gotta find her a new , loving home : (( running out of room, she has been my baby for 17 years! (sob)

I like girls, I like reptiles and i like the new futrama movie it is way better then the simpsons movie

I've recently met a girl. i have a good feeling about it, i think it's going somewhere. also, all the work i produced at work today was really good and my boss commented about it.

I just had to go over to my next door neighbors house as he decided yesterday he wants to go on holiday to QLD so I have to feed his bird (it's a cocky). He barely looks after the ***r thing, it's water bowl was filled with crap as it was last holidays when i had to go feed him every day, so i cleaned that out again (I used the inside sponge they use for the dishes hehe), he's loosing feathers and the bottom of his cage is filled with feathers and crap as well but I can't get in there to clean that up because the bird obviously hasn't been treated right and it's very aggressive. In short, I hope my next door neighbors car blows up on the way home, with him in it lol. I'll look after the evil bird. (I asked the guy what it's name was and said he didn't remember, all he knows it is starts with b, so i call him bob, or boogie, or booger or brendita:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back