Talk about anything!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking, it seems that every time i post on a thread that was amusing, I kill the vibe :(

***r Erin the thread funniness killer :(

TIME OF DEATH...................10:30
seriously global warming
did you know that a species becomes extinct due to global warming every 30 mins

i wish i had a slippery dip, or slide what ever.... in my room. im bored

geez everyones a kid at heart

"i wish i had a slippery dip, or slide what ever.... in my room. im bored"
It doesnt show

I think i might have an ingrown toenail or maybe even head lice, i'm not quite sure.

They r 2 pretty different things that i wouldnt think could be easily confused

Yeah don't worry it was just the toenail clippings flicking up into my hair

I keep trying to finish the impossible quiz. Just cant do it :evil:

Has any one ever wondered if guinea pigs were the larval stage stage of the were-wolf

I keep trying to finish the impossible quiz. Just cant do it :evil:

look up the impossible quiz answers on google and then flick between the actual thing and the answers thats what i did and i finished it:D

I just signed up with a phone company for better internet etc - I like the fact that a bikini clad women is going to come around and install my new modem - well, that''s what the guy said anyway.

you finished the cockroach and left it's leg! What a waste! The vegans will get you for this waruikazi.. they'll get you!

I wrote a letter to the editor on monday complaining that my ***** wasn't allowed to watch dvds and do christmas activities until the last day of school and that it was all cause of the lazy teachers. Then when it got printed yesterday i wrote another letter attacking myself, telling me that the teachers are doing a really good job... hopefully that gets printed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back