Talking to boys, girls, men and women

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordo - very nicely written, some reasonable information, some a bit crocky...

A lot of what we don't understand still stems from our 'prehistoric' mind I admit. And this rings very true with some of the statements - I find this stuff interesting.

It's not surprising that the world is filling with CO2....m "Girls speak about 2-3 times more words a day than boys. " - a global warming message for all :)

waruikazi;1480030 Men are chasers and women are choosers *If a partner stops responding to a woman said:
hmmm i wonder why this sounds so familiar.....

its a good read waruikazi

Gordo - very nicely written, some reasonable information, some a bit crocky...

A lot of what we don't understand still stems from our 'prehistoric' mind I admit. And this rings very true with some of the statements - I find this stuff interesting.

It's not surprising that the world is filling with CO2....m "Girls speak about 2-3 times more words a day than boys. " - a global warming message for all :)

I should point out that none of this is my own research and it has all come from handouts from Andrew Fuller. We were given permission to re-create this information. His website is Andrew Fuller - Home

All that work for such little reward...

makes me want to become lesbian so much more now! ;)

Man i am soooo printing that last one out and giving it to my missus! She may learn something!

we have 14(m) x 2 12(f) 11(m) 8(f) we into arguing with one of the twins,i grabbed him by the shirt the other day (anger,frustration) not happy with myself eh ....damn teens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back