Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it you sooks it is a common name for a tat just above the bottom crack............geee dont take everything so damn seriously.....

Ive got a tramp stamp and proud of it....

Wasn't having a sook.
Just don't like that name for it. It's just a tatt to me.

when ya have heaps no it does not hurt

i have heaps, some of them still hurt....depends where you're getting tattooed really (most recent has been knee cap and guts, so yeah, didn't tickle that's for sure)

me and my sis want matching tatts on our wrists i also want a snake on my finger and i saw the coolest tat of a gecko so it made me really want a bright coloured one so like yellow etc so i guess something that looks oedura

ive heard there quite expensive? how much would a word on the wrist cost? and is it true u can get them at 16 with parents consent.....

Nope you def can't get them under 18 - and imo any place that will tattoo a minor is dodgy and will be willing to cut corners on other legal requirements such as hygiene :shock:.

I have my fourth in the planning stage,so far two little ones, and one fairly big one from the back of my neck to btw my shoulder blades. They hurt, but not unbearably so - and they stop hurting the second the needle leaves the skin, not like a piercing which hurts for ages afterwards and is sensitive for months.

Anyone have any advice on wrist tatts? Are they prone to blurring because of the thin skin? I want to get a bright blue one about 5cm long, but I'm worried about losing detail.

Tramp stamp :lol: I've not heard that before!

I have 3, none of them tramp stamps, haha. Looking to get some sort of snake one as my fourth but I really need to find a design I'm happy with. My favourite is the one on my foot, an intricate sort of thing with the pentagram and triple moon within it. It's such a shame the foot is such a hard place to get an intricate tatt done! Tatts are definitely hot in my opinion, but they have to have meaning behind them!

Nope you def can't get them under 18 - and imo any place that will tattoo a minor is dodgy and will be willing to cut corners on other legal requirements such as hygiene :shock:.

Quite a generaliation there. If I take my daughter in for a tatt at 16 and the check id ect then that is fine. What about that make them dodgy........and unclean....

Yeah if they accept a scibbled note on a piece of paper then yeah thats dodgy but most wont as it is far too big a risk.

I've always known lower back tattoo's as "tramp stamps".

i have a few but no more until i save up the dollars to go see yann black in canadia land!

if you like to do things a bit different then he's the guy. you pay your money and have absolutely no say in what you get... he just looks at you and decides what he feels is the right thing to do...

http://www.yourmeatismine.com/pages_photos/photos_home.htm

all in french though sorry..

Quite a generaliation there. If I take my daughter in for a tatt at 16 and the check id ect then that is fine. What about that make them dodgy........and unclean....

Yeah if they accept a scibbled note on a piece of paper then yeah thats dodgy but most wont as it is far too big a risk.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my point - even with parental consent in Australia, it is still illegal to tattoo minors, so if a studio did it, they would be breaking the law. IMO a studio that breaks the law just to earn a few extra bucks by tattooing a kid, is, by definition, dodgy and I certainly wouldn't trust them.

Anyone have any advice on wrist tatts? Are they prone to blurring because of the thin skin? I want to get a bright blue one about 5cm long, but I'm worried about losing detail.

I have my left wrist tattooed and it's still as defined as the day i got it.

it's an area that is fairly exposed though so during healing need to be careful to keep it out of the sun, then once healed use plenty of sun block....same as any other spot really, but due to the exposure of the wrist something i guess you need to be more aware of

Dont know where you got your information from but I know that yes I have the legal right to consent to a tatt for my child as long as they are 16.....we are organising it at the moment. We have checked out all the legal side.

If it's not a legal thing it should definitely be a moral thing and if you ask other tattooists in your state about it they will most probably tell you no even if it is legal.

IMO tattooists willing to tattoo a minor are extremely unprofessional.

No matter how much i've wanted tattoos and i've always known the design I wanted I am willing to wait for the best tattooist for me, not some dodgy tattooist willing to tattoo a minor.

Plus it gives me extra time to know if this is really what I want.

Maybe you should talk to your daughter about that, if she really wants the tattoo she would be willing to wait.

Dont know where you got your information from but I know that yes I have the legal right to consent to a tatt for my child as long as they are 16.....we are organising it at the moment. We have checked out all the legal side.

What state are you in?

From what I am aware (and I've looked into it in NSW and Qld at least) it is illegal altogether...

you can have legal sex when your 16. my guess is more decisions are regretted and diseases caught from that than getting tattoos at the same age lol

So? We're not talking about legal age for sex. We're talking tattoo and she's not going to the tattooist for sex (I hope) haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back