Tattoo Poll

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tattoo Poll

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
something LIKE these.. tribal design on either side of a main image.. dunno what the "main image" would be though.. few from this image that i like are #028 middle, #033, #032 bottom.

tribal.jpg

also like the top one in this image
Two_tribal_designs_by_SamppaMustonen.jpg

(credit for this image: SamppaMustonen from Deviant Art)

I got a few (as you will see from my other threads)
Plan on getting my right lower leg done as a marine scene prob take another 10 years an another $2000 but oh well its all for the love of it

i have only 1 and it is a work in progress. 6 hours so far. At the moment it starts at my left hip and goes across my back ending at my right shoulder. It will continue down my right arm to form a half sleeve. The extension down my arm is the only plan set in concrete atm but would also like to fill in the blank spaces on my back and have a sleeve on my left arm also. So i will only ever have 1 tattoo.

Cost= it is generally cheaper to be charged by the hour. Most place range from $120 to $160 per hour but some can go as high as $250 per hour. However small pieces that may only take 15-30mins for will cost you about $80-$200 depending on the size, and detail.

Age= Most places will insist that you are 18 and will ask for ID. I have come across some places that will accept 16 with parental consent. But i figure if you really want a tat that bad 2 years is not a long time to wait considering the tat will be there forever.

pink_boa

I quite like tha fact that you have to wait until 18. Its too easy to make an impulse decision that you may regret later. Im addicted ti ink and am working on a few more.

Australis I prefer to call mine "tough stickers". I only have 5 tattoos. My whole left arm, my whole right arm, hip to ankle left leg, a chest piece, and my knuckles. I have probably spent 8-10 grand so far. Anyone in newcastle there is a small tattoo show at Maitland showground this saturday @ the bike show. I usually get up there an go in it!

depending on how you count them i have lots or just a few big ones.

Have my left sleeve, right bicep, left leg ankle to knee, right leg ankle to almost my hip. chest, guts (not yet finished) and left side of my neck.

needless to say i'm slightly addicted. keen to get more but been too poor and too busy lately. Get a lot of my work in canberra by Chris Rushmer, anyone down there after ink should check him out. Mad tattooist and has a fair collection of reptiles too (BHPs, Ackies, turtles...it's probably grown since then too)

i have nothing yet but i have a few planned, really wanna get one or both hands done and of course a couple of the arms and legs. There are alot of tribal designs that really tickly my fancy but i dont think thats the way i will go. I'll get a couple of tributes to fallen hero's and probably something to do with the animals.

Go the tramp stamps
Hey Australis I take exception to being called a tramp. I have only one that my ex husband bought for me on our anniversary. It is in a spot that I can show it off or keep it covered.
You cant go around saying tatts make a persona tramp.

Hey Australis I take exception to being called a tramp. I have only one that my ex husband bought for me on our anniversary. It is in a spot that I can show it off or keep it covered.
You cant go around saying tatts make a persona tramp.

I have some myself.

No need to take exception, i didnt call you a tramp
and i dont think tattoos make someone a tramp either.

The basic tribal looking tattoos often seen on the lower
back region of females, thoughtless flash tattoos...
Thats what i call a tramp stamp.

I have some myself.

No need to take exception, i didnt call you a tramp
and i dont think tattoos make someone a tramp either.

The basic tribal looking tattoos often seen on the lower
back region of females, thoughtless flash tattoos...
Thats what i call a tramp stamp.

OK thats good. You didnt make it very clear, just the tramp stamp statement , and if you have had children no they dont hurt.

I have 2 with many more to come, i love tatts

One on the back of my leg and one on my back.
Yes mine is lower back, but mine was thought out, it took me over a year to decide on the design. And it isn't quite finished yet, i'm going to extend it all up my back.
Calling it a tramp stamp is a bit rough

tramp stamp NO i think tatts look good on chics nothing wrong with that some have stlye and depends where they get them only for certain people to see them

Get over it you sooks it is a common name for a tat just above the bottom crack............geee dont take everything so damn seriously.....

Ive got a tramp stamp and proud of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back