Tazzie Blue Tongues in Oz finally !!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jinjajoe

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
After a loooooooooong wait I finally got my colony of adult Tazzie Blueys recently.... enjoy the snaps.....

By far the nicest Blotchey I reckon !!!! & to my knowledge 1 of only 2 or 3 colonies of these guys legally held in Australia.

Attachments

• DSCF1002.jpg
    DSCF1002.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSCF0994.jpg
    DSCF0994.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF0998.jpg
    DSCF0998.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 211
  • DSCF1011.jpg
    DSCF1011.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 218
  • DSCF1006.jpg
    DSCF1006.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 200
  • DSCF1008.jpg
    DSCF1008.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 231
  • DSCF1030.jpg
    DSCF1030.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCF0990.jpg
    DSCF0990.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 228
Loving the red on the face jinjajoe. Defiantly would love one of these, Always have liked skinks especially blueys

nice one joe,i remember a few legally collected for tick studies that were held in vic,are these descendants of those?

and um,tassie is australia,,nice looking blotchies,most tassie ones ive seen look similar to vic ones

How?
Who sent em to ya?!

Tazzie Parks & Wildlife issued the permit & are held jointly with a friend of mine. 3 of the females are gravid & I will be releasing babies shortly.

Last edited:
Very nice Joe! Love their orange/red heads!
Look forward to seeing how their young turn out :)

nice one joe,i remember a few legally collected for tick studies that were held in vic,are these descendants of those?

and um,tassie is australia,,nice looking blotchies,most tassie ones ive seen look similar to vic ones

indeed true but rep movements are restricted.......... heaps nicer than lowland or Highland Blotcheys I reckon.

& lol I pulled nearly 40 ticks off 6 animals when they arrived...

I've been to seen them and they look awesome! Very different to the alpine blotched.

so are they wild stock now in captivity

Yes but have been in captivity for a while in a large outdoor enclosure. To collect wild specimens in Tazzie as you probs know has less restrictions than Mainland Aus.

Lol thats so dodge u can take our blueys but I cant take your retiles :/ well at the moment anyways nice job :) I have 5 hehe :D

they are certainly good looking blueys thats for sure. even better in the flesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back