Tazzie Blue Tongues in Oz finally !!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought when I saw them

Yes they do have quiet a few shingle traits. I was one of the few to attempt breeding albino blotched blueys in Tas. The albino in question was last at the trowunna wild life park, if it still there i am not sure. Unfortunatley i was only able to throw hets and no full albinos, Tassie97 has Bill managed to do any further bredding with this? I know Dazza was looking into it aswell, was just i had the biggest bluey set ups and breeding set ups. Truley one of my favourite animals. Jinjajoe you will find these guys to have very interesting personalities as they grow up, and you will get nice colour morphs. I bred caramel blotches with red heads, were nice looking ones, and when i was able to introduce the albino to the mix all it did was lighten them up more. I would be very interested to see how you go with the breeding of this.

They're awesome! PM me ASAP when you know you'll be selling some! I'm on the hunt for a few good looking BTS' at the moment, so I am very keen! Ta.

Brendon :)

Blue tongues always look so grumpy. They have very cool markings. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back