Thanks all! (and pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefeliness

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have been reading these forums for quite a while and am so grateful for all the awesome advice on DIY. I bought my enclosure (4ft) and then used my DIY knowledge from here to build a background and a hide. Now that my stimmie is big enough he has finally gone into his adult home after so long in the click clack! Here are pics of my bakground and enclosure, thanks again to everyone who helps us newbies! :)

IMAG0424.jpg

Looks absolutely stunning! Great job! You definitely have some DIY knowledge. Your stimmie must love it in there. Congrats!

Very nice cobber. Should be happy in there, especially if you also decorate it with some thawed rats :)

Hi everyone,

I have been reading these forums for quite a while and am so grateful for all the awesome advice on DIY. I bought my enclosure (4ft) and then used my DIY knowledge from here to build a background and a hide. Now that my stimmie is big enough he has finally gone into his adult home after so long in the click clack! Here are pics of my bakground and enclosure, thanks again to everyone who helps us newbies! :)

View attachment 283846

Great job buddy, looks fantastic!!

An excellent job m8, that background just looks so natural...your Stimmie will feel like it is at home and i am sure everyone here that has given advice in the DIY appreciates your thanks ++1...........................................Ron

It looks amazing :) how old is your Stimmy? (Just Interested because I have one too, wondering when I will need his "big snake" house ready ;))

It looks amazing :) how old is your Stimmy? (Just Interested because I have one too, wondering when I will need his "big snake" house ready ;))

I waited until he was 12 months old before I put him into his adult enclosure (after a mistake trying it earlier and finding out he could escape!)

I waited until he was 12 months old before I put him into his adult enclosure (after a mistake trying it earlier and finding out he could escape!)

Thanks :)... Ohh No, escapee snakes aren't great. Glad you found him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back