Thankyou Shane from Shane's Aussie Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

salebrosus

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Thought i owed it to Shane from Shane's Aussie Pythons for the help he has given me in the hatching of my first clutch of eggs. Apart from setting up the eggs with vermiculite etc ( i had done it worng first up ) and showing me what to look for in the general health of the egg he has been helpful in answering all of my questions when i've not been sure about things. I have spent the last 12 hours watching little pythons sticking their heads out of their eggs. It was so exciting being my first clutch- a clutch that would've been stuffed if not for Shane. Thanks again mate.

Simone.

p.s. Has anyone had trouble uploaing photos today? I tried to upload one but it doesn't seem to work.

good on ya simone congtrats i uploaded my pics fine maybe this site dont like u :p

Glad to hear someone helped you through a nerve racking time....
Shane has been a great source of info for a few people I know, including myself, but when its to do with the succesful birth of something, then its legendary...
Never forget the people who have helped you in some way simone, and you will never go wrong.

Hehehehehe i dont think it likes me either Alby. My photo gallery has gone too. Bugger!

Simone.

Thanks 4unus. Shane's bailed me out plenty of times with my animals and when it comes to buying snakes i only like to buy off him. All of his animals are kept in outstandingly clean conditions and they're always well established. Can't wait to get more but these little bubs i will be holding onto for awhile. They are really really special to me.

Simone

hahah see simone i told u...hehehehe i havent seen you for a while im glad that all is going well for your herps ...hope all is well too...say hi to your dad for me

Baby Coastals. There gorgeous, ones already trying to bite me but im holding onto all fo them for a while i think. I'm already very attached to the first one that came out of its egg and the other one i adore is the runt of the clutch who i've already nicknamed Midge. I love the one thats done nothing but try to bite me. Oh hell i am infatuated with all 9 of them.

Simone.

Thanks Stevo,

I really have to stop myself from picking them up. I just wanna hold them all day. I hope i'm not this smitten with every clutch i ever raise.

Simone.

awesome stuff simone. congrats. I think Id be the same with the little 'uns :)

I hope i'm not this smitten with every clutch i ever raise.

Lol your collection would grow significantly larger at the same time every year ;). Congrats on the babies! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back