Thats not a snake, THIS is a snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what sortof licence do they have to privatly own an exotic legally?

a pony would be by far to expensive. become a criminal(Snatch, cept instead of pigs a massive snake)

andrew

An exotic license which, unfortunately, are no longer available.

WOW bloody big snake that :shock:

Just out of interest. How does an Aussie get a licence for one of those. I thought you couldn't get them here?

Some people got them in an amnesty a while back I believe, they aren't allowed to breed though.

Oh, thanks for that. Have to wonder how they got them in the first place :wink:

Yes Dicco, they aren't allowed to breed them, yeah right. :lol:

Yep gorgeous looking huge animals,but not the big ones like that for me,one feeding bite and constriction she's nighty night lol that's if you were to say have had a few too many beers and become too complacent around any python that size...i love their colours and would love to be able to keep the smaller species boa mentioned.

Yes a 2 metre long Retic, the ultimate python in my book.

It's actually most of the smaller exotic boids i really like like rainbow boas,ball pythons rosy boas etc So what did she actually feed it regularly?

Any other exotic pics boa?

we get olives that big in the NT don't we bakes?

And thats just the hatchlings :shock: :wink: :lol:

Heres a big python story.....

My Dad is up over chrissy and we were talking about my new found interest in snakes. He told me he saw a big python in Viet Nam in 1971, outside a yank boozer. He said it would of been over 20ft. In that same boozer was a photo of a yank running out of the water (in a river somewhere) with a big python chasing him. Dad said all you could see in the pic was a large head sticking out of the water and a bloody great bow wave. Wouldn't that ruin your swim :shock:

Dad didn't know if the python outside was the same one in the pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back