Thats not a snake, THIS is a snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey moreliaman,im finding out how much it costs to send that dvd to ya..
it has footage of one as large as the one in the photo striking at the
camera and also downing a deer.it shows photos of people half
decomposed cut out of one.
rob bredle also owns one.
he has his whole family holding it.(he has a large family)

Hi, thanks for that chameleon, let me know & ill pop a few dollars in the post, ive just got hold of some dvds, all about the worlds most dangerous animals, one here with green & yellow anacondas, i can do you a copy of this & we can swap if yer want?
went up the park and took pics of the retics & anas feeding, also a seven foot monitor! but ill shrink em down a bit first :wink:

this is Sal, He is the largest salvator in the UK at smidge over 7ft from snout to tail, and he's not scared of anyone !!

I think theres allways stories about big snakes where ever you go castellano, just no proof !

They did find that snake and it had amazing shrinking powers as well. When they measured it, it was nowhere near as long as they claimed.

They find snakes like that all the time greebo, and one's that fly through hoops of fire ! :shock:

Moreliaman said:
ive got more but i dont know if how many you can put up before i get told off !!

Keep them coming :D You are only governed by your individual 12MB limit.
Love the retic pics and Asian Water Monitor pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back