The all new, improved MUG SHOT thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this was my mates 20th or 21st... it's a bit of a blur

216787161.img.jpg
[/quote]

Hehe.. i've got a pic of a mate passed out on the ramp at a train station. I'll post it when i get home, that's if i'm not suspended by then of course.

:D Yes, the pic is a bad quality phone pic, yes that is beer (VB) i'm drinking, yes my room is a mess and i need to do my laundry, and yes my laptop is missing an 'e' key! Yes yes yes! Anyway that's the only pic i got of me.

RE: .

this is the new and improved no lesbians allowed thread......

RE: .

lmao when i saw your name down the side i was expecting women's tennis players :twisted:

Sure is a lot of new members!

PMSL Brett Ill match that and add a blindfold!

heres one from a couple of years ago.

bbd9a23c186dd2ef0174d836306db00d.jpg

Oh, and Odessa- you're lovely! Thats a lovely shot of you!

And to the hot chickie in the corset- I've forgotten who it was now- (my mind is really slowing down) thats a NICE Outfit!

I've always wanted a corset, but my boobs are too big!

heres a pic of me and monty plus my movember winning photo. For those that dont know what movember is.........MOVEMBER is a charity that starts in november with guys being clean shaven and over the month you grow your mo and raise sponsors to put the money towards prostate cancer research.Its a very good cause and last year i took out the SNAPARRAZI prize for the best photo sent in.Its on again this year so guys get ready to GROW the MO

"The Trucker" - this masterpiece captures the mo in its natural environment. The detail is exquisite - the towel on the seat, the frown, the truckers crack, and the gut combine perfectly to take out the Snaparazzi 2005.

My God Dames, whoever took the Trucker pic was a brave soul. I hear they can become extremely protective of their "nests" and are easily provoked. Give that man a New :wink:

I love the sound of the Movember....shame I can't quite join in the fun, but I'm sure I'll be able to talk Kris into it lol.

I agree with you Kersten ...it does take courage to clamper up into a cabin ... I am surprised there wasn't a little dog on the seat and 2mths worth of dockets floating around mixed in with a few coke bottles.

Sounds like a fantastic cause .... one which should be encouraged ... although with a little less cheek exposure and glad you refrained from the sweat stains !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back