Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AGAMIDAE

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I must say that I do feel sorry for the remarks I have made about the Bob in the croc's enclosure to be honest I would have done the same thing. The only thing different would have been, I would have introduced Bob to off displayed croc's.....it struck home when Terri said its just like people introducing the new born baby to the family pet dog, and I have always believed that to be important.....Sorry Steve and Terri

Very good interview. Too bad about the next guy talking about soldiers feeling his balls...

sxereturn said:
Very good interview. Too bad about the next guy talking about soldiers feeling his balls...

you never know he could have had them removed and replaced with a weapon of mass distruction...lol

thought terri talked bout s3x bit much but i liked the interview.

I picked that up as well, great to hear Stevo is enthusiastic else where...lol

I just think it is good to see that she has adopted the Aussie mentality. I mean what does everyone talk about when your with your mates or at parties????? Think about it. I liked the reference made to living near a main road, and teaching your kids road safety. I have always been a defender of Steve and Terri because as I am sure anyone with kids will say, what works for one may not work for another. We raise our kids as we think is right not what anyone else thinks is right.

how old is he early 40's I think but I hope I have as much energy at that age...

Crikey I agree,go the Irwins. I have a nice DVD collection of his and watch him on Foxtel all the time so he is my bestest of friends (except my 2 other good friends on here!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back