The **** (wo rd) sensor....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
The **** sensor is getting a bit out of hand... when swimming po ol ends up as swimming ***l????

Wot Tha?

Anyways - there's loads of other over sensitive wor ds - can others please put the ****s they have come across that get sensored so they can be unsensored - it can make reading posts very difficult!

Thank you Admin!

Last edited:
Oh, and the w ord - wo rd is sensored... I type **** (wo rd) here and what do I get?

s-w-o-r-d too

(incidently tho is blocked)
cutn
and shti all work tho

Last edited by a moderator:
C h i l d ***** and coa rse co**** also seem to get blocked.

there's some weird sensors going on here admin... hmmmmm... it appears actual swear wo rds are no longer sensored but nice healthy wo rds are very sensored!

i am suprised about **** (w-o-r-d) and ***** (c-h-i-l-d)

Does it sensor when we say *****rens python?

the co**** we took at the college showed us some *****rens pythons. I think they're cute. We learnt lots of new ****s and then later we went to the ***l for a swim.

Hehehehe it is getting a bit out of hand...even some of my posts are sounding like vulgar ramblings (no more than usual though :D)

Like, I hope you're all having a **** night ;)

A what night moose? haha... well, i hope you're having one of those too!

I am sure that it will get fixed in due course!...Computers aren't always on the ball either!! :)

Yes Fay, I am sure it will be fixed - I was just hopefully drawing attention to the fact that swear w0rds can now be seen and normal w0rds such as w0rd and ch*ld and p00l and the likes can not - hehe... but there's ways around it all...

hahaah ill test thats

*** hahaha

hahaha u cant say a ss

I am confused, this censoring has only started recently, it makes reading a lot of stuff difficult, and why on earth are "normal" ****s censored????? What's the reason?????? Is there anything here explaining this? And can one say Ho Ho Ho, Merry Xmas???

they havent even filtered out see you next tuesday (im not gonna say the w0rd but i tested it in the preview) lol:lol:

I hate to be a spoil-sport, but I'd be looking at the site rules, particularly No.3 and editing your posts otherwise xmas holidays will come quicker for some on this thread I imagine :lol: (that's if you can read Rule No.3 as the swear filter has gone bonkers on it! 8))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back