The **** (wo rd) sensor....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule number 3:

No swearing or cursing, this includes trying to bypass the installed filter by making variations to ****s. If the filter alters ****s in your post to ‘*****’, then edit the post immediately and change the offending ****.

I just called someone a ***r fella and it was eddited!!

I only said p o o r why would that be baned??

there are allot of mistakes in the filter, but i guess we will see allot of working our way around it with spaced letters for popper ****s.

mmmm now w o r d s is filtered out, mmmmmmm

I do not think doing it with swear w o r d s is good though, leave them to the filter. ;)

p o o r isnt banned.... p o o is.... and in my post on this i say p o o is a ridicoulous wor d to filter given that its a large part of animal care

I'll type ***r there you go, the filter scrubbed it out, so therefore at the moment it is banned??

yes - I agree forensick... some people can't spell faeces and let's face it - p oo is an acceptable **** - or we'd have Winnie the ***h I mean winnie the p00h.

I can't understand how w0rd got filtered yet some of the other ones don't. And ch*ld - we need that one as many of us have ch*ldrens pythons....

Oh well - Admin - is there a fix in site (get the pun?).

I think you should filter the **** 'allot' - it makes Kelly angry - hehe... oh, and then you should also filter 'alot' - that also makes Kelly angry.... You could do an automatic correction to make it two ****s :)

I think this thread has fallen on blind eyes (the deaf ears equivallent for the internet).

It's a ***r **** censor that sensors out ****s even my ***** should know!

I said... it's a ***r **** censor that sensors out ****s even my ***** should know.. can't you read?

Ok... I give you hint, use the following ****s in any order **** ***r ***** ****s

Man... it's so awkward when you have to spell everything twice....

I think p o o is a wonderdfull **** that dramatically describes something without offending anybody. Much better then the equvalant 's' ****......if its Ok for kids to say the **** why cant we on a public forum say it?......... ***!

Vote for freedom of *** today! Send a PM to your local representaive to get it moving along........

My ***r ***ch, a ***dle was swimming by the ***l with his stuffed toy name ***ky ... This is going to be a good sentence :)

Looks like admin have gone on holidays already.

given how long its been, and they were obviously here to change it, one can only assume this is their intention

word sword poo child ****** c**t ******

EDIT: swear words still allowed tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back