The worst things to happen inside a helmet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine was riding on the highway on a cold night, she was having issues with her visor fogging up so she cracked the visor just a little to get the cold air to clear it. A car in front decided to do the unspeakable and flick a cigarette butt out the window. It rode the wind straight into the visor and, mixed with the cold air, the ash ignited. She said it was like a fireball had hit her visor, she was light blinded. The ash also left small burns on her face when they were sucked inside the helmet.

My worst cigarette butt incident was when one bounced off my chest and laded on my lap. I saw it coming so I got it off before anything got too hot! It had potential!!

Keep cigarettes in the car!!

First ride on my new Polaris Outlaw 500, hit a ditch 3 hours in and flipped it. Ended up with the handlebars going through the helmet and into my cheek.

MON

Seth Enslow was doing a distance jump with a house in the background. He flat landed and his head smacked into his tripple clamps. Not pretty.

First ride on my new Polaris Outlaw 500, hit a ditch 3 hours in and flipped it. Ended up with the handlebars going through the helmet and into my cheek.

MON

Reminds me of a pic' i saw on Rotten.com once of a blokes face after he hit a pole on a bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back