thermometers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeitup

Reaction score
gday guys just wondering what sort of thermometers people are using?, how much they are? and where you can get them from? cheers

You can get the basic wall thermometers for $2 from dollar shops etc, they are perfect for using inside an enclosure (mounted next to the thermostat). I also use the twin probe digital thermometers available from Herp Shop/Animal Attraction for monitoring temps inside tubs etc

I also use the 2 probe (inside/outside) digital thermometers available from Herp Shop/Animal Attraction

i also use these , i use one of these for my incubator as well as another 2 different types, one is from the herp shop and has 1 probe,

cheers,
steve.....

I also use the twin probe digital thermometers
I've also used those, they're very good, and another type that I bought from Slatey, large display that tells you the temp and humidity.

:p

Hix

There are some nifty little thermometers which have a suction sup to stick on the wall or glass of an enclosure at Target (or was it Kmart?) which sell for about $3. Obviously they are not going to able to measure the tempterature in the middle of the enclosure (just the side) but it is handy for getting an idea of the temperature. I use a thermostat with a probe for the heating though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back