Thinking of selling my Centrilian

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyboard warriors. hahahaDo what u feel is right for u and the snake. Just keep in mnd snakes dot need the attention that a lizard needs so an hour or so a week is fine

Sorry guys I was watching Doctor Who... and let's face it a spilling mustake or zwei hoppens when he is un! haha

"beeman" I'm sorry you feel so strongly about the correct spelling of an animal... I do hope you take just as much care in your own life :D

Let me re-phrase what I have said earlier... Since I have got my dragons I dont devote nearly as much time to my snake (would you rather that sake??) Whilst some of you may only handle your sake :p once a week I used to handle mine every day (ok so that sounds a bit wrong! haha).. anywhoo... Dragon's do demand a lot more of you and therefore Plissken (yes that is the correct spelling of his name) does not recieve as much attention as I used to let alone would like.

The demands of work and studying for 2 diplomas, the demands of everyday life before I even get in the door of my house does not mean there is somthing wrong... it means I am busy as ****... then I walk in the door of my house and I have household demands... shall I go on?

I was simply wondering what else I can do besides "getting rid" of my little guy by asking the advise of others who may of been in the same situation.

Cheers Ned_fisch :D
i havnt handled some of my pythons for atleast 2 months , i think they would rather not being handled.
how often do u handle your frogs ?

id never think of selling my snakes, they take up next to no time, and i do enjoy them, if you were scared rather than time poor id say sell him.
Having said that, im far more into my lizards, and the lizards are very time consuming,...so i do understand that.

Loki was my first python (also a bredli) and before all the lizards came along, and he would spend between 4 and 12 hours a day out of his cage,...
that slowly reduced as numbers increased and as long as i still open his cage for a pat to say hi when he does his little head jiggle and starts moving towards the door he seems more than happy chilling in his nice big cage.

i have no idea what urs is housed in, but since i dont have time to get all mine out for a stretch as much as i'd like anymore, i provide good sized cages with lots of shelves and fun things to make myself feel less guilty. :p
theyre fine, not snappy from lack of handling or anything. It doesnt really sound like youre ready to let him go,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back