Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the locals say"Have your photo taken with a viper, they won't bite as they are doped up by the incence".
I was fully aware that there was probably a more sinister reason for this like they have had there mouth's sewn up or fangs removed, but it turns out that they were just very tame.
Not sure how long they would last before they replaced them with others. They would also put a splash of paint on the heads of the snakes, just to make them look more interesting, but they didn't need it, they all seemed to be females to, obviously take a better photo being bigger.
All in all it's not the best place to see snakes, but it's by far not the worse, I have seen much worse in Thailand.
I agree with the dehydration factor, they arrive in the UK very dehydrated and need to be placed in viv's with hanging plants, elevated water bowls, so you can spray the plants and let them drink, and let them have access to the water up high, they didn't tend to come down to drink, and this would soon lead to death it not quickly rectified.
Please to hear you are getting CB.
Well recommend Malaysia, great country, great people, great Herps!

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back