To feed or not to feed?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax155

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted some opinions!! Ive got a 14 month old bredli, he hasnt eatin for 2 weeks this tuesday, not cause he is refusing it is because he was due for a shed and my rat supplier has no rats available at the moment and im not paying $20 for 3 at pet shop!!
My question is Im going away for easter (3 days) and im not sure to feed him tomorrow or wait till next week??? If I feed him tommorrow he may crap before I get back and I like to keep him in a clean environment!!
I reckon I'll just wait till next week, but would like your opinion on what you would do!!
Cheers
Baxter

As sweetangel suggested,leave the feeding til you come back.A couple weeks will do no harm at all.

Yeah I'd wait. I was short on rat supply also, and couldn't get reasonably priced rats for 4 weeks, so she may have enjoyed her first rat back after the time out, but no harm done. Your Bredli should be fine for an extra 3 days.

Instead of starting a new thread i might as well ask here..
ive got the same prob, except its my 3/4 month old stimmy, is it ok to miss a feed for a week with a python this young? or should i try feed again in the next day or so as soon as he sheds?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back