Today Tonight, really!?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i have a very very big problem actually. The remark about your age meant your just a CHILD so i wont bother. By 'those muslims' i meant the muslims that were mentioned . Dont tell me to calm down, when you just reconfirmed that i didnt misunderstand you. BTW your a knob ;)

I don't want to get this thread closed so if any wants to PM me feel free to. I'm not trying to wind anyone up or offend anyone, I want to make that clear. I'd like to know how I offended you or others and if I've caused anyone to be offended I am sorry.

I think everyone should calm down & take a good look at all of ourselves & realise that we are all human beings & have different beliefs & attitudes & personalities. That is why we can use our individual common sence to believe what we want.

We should stick to the main topic on the thread & if you can't do that then PM the person or bugger off.

Merry Xmas.
Ian

Yes i have a very very big problem actually. The remark about your age meant your just a CHILD so i wont bother. By 'those muslims' i meant the muslims that were mentioned . Dont tell me to calm down, when you just reconfirmed that i didnt misunderstand you. BTW your a knob ;)

Did you really complain about him being a child and then go on to call said child a knob? Wow I can clearly see the difference between this "child" and you an "adult". LOL.

Did you really complain about him being a child and then go on to call said child a knob? Wow I can clearly see the difference between this "child" and you an "adult". LOL.
Dont lose sleep over it, Im pretty sure Mathew and i can deal with it ;) And we have.
Merry Xmas, hope you have an awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back