"Top Dollar 4 my Mobile Phone !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

Approx. 4-6 years ago a friend broke [smashed] his mobile phone,[he wanted to borrow my spare phone] so knowing his history or capacity to look after things l said to him half joking give me a pair of spotties [macs] and you can keep it, which he did........well her babies have just hatched [9] making the total 45 since the deal and seeing as l sell them for $100.00 after 6-8 feeds that makes $4500.00 in a couple of months for the mobile phone, mmmmmmmm l am warm and fuzzie about that deal, and not that it was him but "the devil" on here will verify that deal........solar 17 [Baden]

As one of the "old blokes" on the site, Baden, you're contributing valuable information to the hobby :lol: Well done. Pics of hatchies?

Approx. 4-6 years ago a friend broke [smashed] his mobile phone,[he wanted to borrow my spare phone] so knowing his history or capacity to look after things l said to him half joking give me a pair of spotties [macs] and you can keep it, which he did........well her babies have just hatched [9] making the total 45 since the deal and seeing as l sell them for $100.00 after 6-8 feeds that makes $4500.00 in a couple of months for the mobile phone, mmmmmmmm l am warm and fuzzie about that deal, and not that it was him but "the devil" on here will verify that deal........solar 17 [Baden]

haha, excellent.

A simple deal back then turn out ALOT better for yourself....if you sold the babies for $5each you still more then doubled the value of the phone....I no now not to do a deal with you Baden..lol...

so baden if i send you a box of old phones, can you 'turn' them in a stunning RPM for me...you know.. with your 'powers'... lol.

ahaha nice work baden and congrats on the hatchies i may be hitting u up in a few mnths for 1 of those little lovelys lol

hmmmmmmm "searches around" ooh will u take this ol nokia :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back