Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is hilarious, and fully expected and predicted I might add.
We have such an amazing depth of Morelia, it was only a matter of time that we produced something better than Jags.
No neuro issues, 100% clutches and the possibility of a superform.
At this moment, just quickly reflect on how ugly this Jag importation and mass rush to breed anything with is, we didnt need it and what a mess it has created - forever. Who would want a Jag now???
These animals with 100% clutches will be available really soon :)
Good luck to the breeder!! Go the Aussies, the yanks will cry over this one. lol

Of course, we could all be taken for a ride still :lol:

pathetic comment deleted

Thats a lovely troll comment you made there. .

The owner doesn't want to be put in the lime light for these animals, and the parents will not be posted because they can be tracked to the owner.
Simple. It's hard because everyone has a lot of great questions, but I can't say more then owner wants me too.
The project is only at it's start, so more clear results will be shown in the coming years.

I personally look forward to these proving out genetically. (Cause I already have my foot in the door lol)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
The project is only at it's start, so more clear results will be shown in the coming years.

I can see a bright future in coming years; Oenpelli pythons entering the hobby and now this.

D3pro, are you saying that these animals to the best of your knowledge have no jag in them at all?
If this is the case then congrats to your friend and yourself and very exciting times ahead people.
If they have jag, freeze them.

whats the difference with breed these to everything or jags to everything?

Darwin_Freak,

EVERY Jag has a neuro issue, youtube it.
Only 50% of the clutch are jags, so the worthless other half is usually frozen off
When jags breed to jags the offspring have a fatal outcome.

Similar in lots of ways to the Ghost Darwins to look at.

D3pro, unless you and the owner are prepared to state categorically that there is no jag gene in these, it can fly into your face. Think about it. You fired up the cooking pot .....

D3pro, unless you and the owner are prepared to state categorically that there is no jag gene in these, it can fly into your face. Think about it. You fired up the cooking pot .....

Completely different. IF this morph proves genetic... Were all jumping 100 miles ahead. So far no Neuro or apparent genetic defaults, time will tell.

Slimebo, it's a Mix of morelia spilota. There is a stronger jungle influence I think, so they should go yellow.

No sorry :D

Those snakes are amazing. Good luck to whoever produced them, I really do hope they prove out for him.

Please keep us posted with post shed pics if you can mate.

Man do I hope these are co dom.. the possiblities for a super form are... woah!

I would actually give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I mean if they really are this awesome, without neuro issues ( aka jags) then HALILOUYA its about time.....

Completely different.

Completely different is not the answer. Surely, the history of the parents is documented somewhere, is there a jag gene or not? If not, can it be guaranteed?
Sorry for coming down hard on you but you have opened up a can of worms that can make jag breeders shiver.

so is this the "Tribal" line? is that what it will be known as? they look sweet :) is the owner is on this site???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back