T's finally here

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well today my adult female Phlogius sp"sarina" and 5 crassipes slings arrived. Will post pics tonight.

very nice... im thinking of getting that same spider next week from green scorp, do you have any pics?

Just uploading pics of the "sarina" now. Shes only small, 14cm but still adult.

DSCF4598.jpg

DSCF4599.jpg

DSCF4600.jpg

DSCF4601.jpg

DSCF4602.jpg

yes i have approx 90-100 spiders.

what has happened to its legs the hairs have worn off ?.
that quiet often happens to eager males

other wise nice looking T

they setup is just a plastic kritter keeper but glass tank is fine with a layer of moist cocopeat. She will burrow and make her own home so i dont use any logs or rocks. Breeding setup is just the normal housing. When it comes breeding time you just introduce the male in. Best way is in a clear container for a few days to a week or when ever he starts drumming so the female knows he's there, then let him out out he will keep drumming, coaxing the female out of the burrow.
they will then mate, it doesnt last long then you need to get him out to prevent her eating him.

what has happened to its legs the hairs have worn off ?.
that quiet often happens to eager males

other wise nice looking T

its a female, she was WC just recently and its quite common for WC to have missing hairs or other damage but will go back to normaal next moult which is expected to be in about one month.

i only got her today so she hasnt burrowed yet. Bout 20cm of substrate and she will burrow to the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back