Turtle help!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammie-leigh

Reaction score
Hi,
my boyfriend inherited a kreffts turtle a few years ago who is about 45 years old at the moment (which is old i know) but and until yesterday he hasnever had a problem with him. when he went to check on them all tonight he noticed he wasnt very active so he took him out of the water and noticed he had retained a fluid in his back legs, which looks as if there is a slight bloody tinge to it, which is kind of worrying to see. Now i know he's old but he's been a part of my boyfriends family a lot longer than my boyrfriend has and even some of his uncles. i know he needs to take him to a vet but is there any advice as to what would have caused this or how to fix it? or at least is there something we can do about it in the meantime until we can get timmy to a vet? also any good herp vets in brisbane you would reccomend?

This is really important and worrying any help or advice would be really appreciated.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back